Fire wreaks havoc on property. It is not just the fire itself that ravages the structure. Smoke odour invades building materials and personal belongings of every kind, and soot damages walls not consumed by flames. Experiencing a fire can be devastating to you, your family or your business. UKCCS understands this at the deepest level.
So if and when your home/business has been damaged by fire, it is critical to contact a company that specializes in fire damage restoration as soon as possible because it will prevent additional damage and save your possessions. UKCCS is ready to provide immediate and complete, 24/7 response for fire and smoke damage emergencies.
With UK Commercial Cleaning, we will reduce insurance claim life cycles with a faster response to your building’s fire restoration needs.
Half of all businesses that experience a major incident such as fire damage or smoke damage never trade again. We reduce business interruption costs after a fire by tailoring the restoration to enable trading to continue in lightly affected areas.
Our fire damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odour removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mould and mildew
For more information about our fire damage restoration and repair services, please contact a member of our team today by filling out the form below.